1. All foals on the FC program list will be eligible for the program.
2. On the occasion of the FC program launching year, all foal nominations under 4 years old will be only 250$ until March 31st 2016.
3. For the foals to be born after January 1st 2016, enrollment fees will be:
4. Every nomination must come with a copy of the registration papers.
5. Every nomination must be paid in full by check to the order of FC.
6. In case of a default cheque, a 25$ fee will be charged and the foal nomination will be on hold until final payment is accepted.
7. A list of nominated foals will be available and updated twice a year on the FC website.
Payoff and Prizes
The percentage and number of positions will change according to the number of registrations:
1up to 20:
4 places paid (40-30-20-10%)
21 up to 30:
6 places paid (27-23-30-15-10-5%)
31 nominations and more:
8 places paid (27-22-15-10-8-7-6-5%)
Award distribution chart (4D) : To be determined.
There is no tie breaker. If two horses get the same time and are equals, the two concerned percentages will be added up and the money reward will be divided in two equal parts.
1. On the occasion of the FC program launching, all nominated stallions in the 2016
eligibility list are eligible for a special entry fee of 250$ instead of 500$.
2. Otherwise, the nomination cost is 500$ per year per stallion.
3. The stallion owners must provide a semen for the annual auction that will be held through the FC website. 50% of the sales price of its semen will be given back to the owner.
4. Any amount due to the FC program must be paid 15 days after the auction final date. If there is a default in the payment, the stallion owner as well as his foals will be excluded from the FC program.
5. Please note that the money generated by the breeding auction (50% of the sales price being the FC share) will be used for the website and program maintenance costs. Any
excess amount will be redeemed as per a 4D formula available to all stallions and foals registered in the program.
6. The auction will be held online from January 18 to February 15, 2016 through the FC website.
7. The stallion owner must provide and forward to FC program its own breeding contract duly signed. FC will fulfill it with the buyer’s information. Once all filled up, the
contract will be forwarded to both parties. FC program takes no responsibility towards both parties related to the contract (buyer and seller).
8. The semen buyer must pay the amount due in full to the seller within 15 days following the final date of the auction.
9. The semen buyer must take possession of it before the end of the current year (December 31st). In absence of any agreement between both parties, failure to get the
semen in time will result in the cancellation of the transaction.
10. Every stallion owner must provide its own ad for the website.
11. Every stallion owner must register its horse on All Pedigree of the American Quarter
Stalion Service Auction
Auction 2016 -Rules
Future Champion will hold an annual breeding auction that will help raising funds for the maintenance of the program as well as promoting its stallions.
The auction will be held from January 18th to February 15th, 2016. Closing at 20 :00
All bids must be made by email at or by text message at 514-977-6043.
The bids will be displayed on Futur Champion website below each stallion (www.futurchampion.ca).
The website will be updated daily during the auction period.
The initial bid had been set at $600, but for the exceptions identified by an asterisk (*).
Outbidding must be $50 or more.
The acquired breeding must be used during the current calendar year. Final date being December 31st.
The transaction includes only the semen. All other fees will be the responsibility of the buyer (transportation, boarding, ultrasound examination, etc.) The buyer must respect all conditions stated in each breeding contract.
Download Auction Rules
Details of the Program
Futur Champion 2016
The objective of FC is to add money to the existing Futurity category awards (example: Futurity rewards$5000 and FC add a $2500 reward).
The FC bonus money reward program is comprised of the nomination fees of stallions’ foals already in the program.
Every foal must be registered in a Futurity category to compete in the FC program (ex: a foal could rank 5th in a Futurity and 1st in the FC program).
The foal can compete only if the stallion’s nomination fees are paid in full. Except for a 25$ administration fee per foal, no other charge will be added to enter the FCprogram.
Any event producer can request to add the FC program to his Futurity event (MFA, Triple Crown or independent).
A 350$ fee is required to the producer for the promotion and publication of the results onthe FC website.
Any event producer will be allowed to keep any percentage off the money added by the FC program.
The number of FC events will be determined at the beginning of every season according to the amount of money raised through foal nominations.
100% of this amount will be distributed as bonus reward money.
On the occasion of the program launching in 2016, the entry cost will be only 250$ for every stallion who gave a semen to the Futurity program between 2011 and 2015.
All foals born from these stallions (2011 to 2015) are eligible to the 2016 FC program if the entry fee is paid in full according to the chart (only 250$ until March 31st, 2016).
The number and percentage of awards are determined by the number of nominations.
The winners will receive their money after the confirmation of negative results to a drug test. 1st, second and a random position will be tested.
The FC Executive Committee reserves the right to add, modify or remove any rule in the sole objective tomaintain equity between all participants.